Greetings from the Happy Farmer!
Casa Nuestra means “our house” and that is what most say it feels like here.
If you can’t come to our tasting room, winery or vineyards in person, please enjoy a virtual visit.
Here we are in a nutshell:
- Established in Napa Valley’s historic St. Helena district in 1979
- We produce our wines almost entirely from our estate’s organic vineyards.
- We specialize in wines of special interest. Visit our Wine List page for a complete list with tasting notes.
- All three buildings on our Napa Valley estate are solar powered.
- Our production is approximately 2000 cases annually including 12 different wines. All the wines are award winning and many have international acclaim.
- Our wines are sold almost exclusively though our Wine Club, tasting room and website.